• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ed Miliband savaged during radio phone-in

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    People who live in a marginal seat contested between Labour and Lib Dem where the torys don't stand a chance of winning
    There won't be many of those in next elections ...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Me, I'm sick of the mainstream s and from now on will only vote for fringe parties such as the UKIP.
      But a vote for UKIP is a vote for Labour
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        But a vote for UKIP is a vote for Labour
        So be it.

Can't see any difference between the three parties worth mentioning so I'll ignore the usual bull, and just vote for the party that might make a change, UKIP.

Best vote anyone can make is one with their feet though.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Can't see any difference between the three parties worth mentioning so I'll ignore the usual bull, and just vote for the party that might make a change, UKIP.
          They would not because they will never get elected to govern, but your vote might help some of them get into cushy jobs where they can say the things you want to hear without any risk of not delivering.

Comment

who in their right mind would vote Lib Dem is beyond me
            They were ok back when they were the Liberal Party, David Steele was a great chap, then they got infected with leftyness.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I might vote UKIP too.

I would vote for Libertarian UK but they're not running in my consistuency, and the leader is a knob head.

Comment

I would also vote for a Libertarian party if it weren't for the unintended paradox.

The vote for the Red team, the Blue team, the Yellow team or the Watermelon (green on the outside, authoritarian, evil, jealous, bitter, twisted, envious, viscious Red on the inside) eco-loons is all for the Carry On Troughing reality TV that we experience, like a Groundhog Day'd Bill Murray.

Rather than not vote in protest, which kind of defeats the point even in this charade of a democracy, I'd rather vote for the Monster Raving Loony Party (at least they were a laugh in some of the council meetings I went to), UKIP, BNP or any other insane group of useless idiots, rather than the Quixotic Quartet.

All we can do is simply ignore the mendacious troughers when they show their paltry, obsequious selves on our front doors when they beg for another show of outrageous fiscal thieving so they can obfuscate, utter platitudes to the media to distract the multitudes from their grotesque greed, increase the plentiful helpings of panem et circenses to the masses and reveal the totally disproportional funding given for their detrimental actions upon our wellbeing as our so called representatives, so long as they have the funds to send their kids to private school and to have an abundance of luxurious holidays.

Because they're worth it.

Our last remaining resort is to simply refrain from giving them a percentage of our income.

Lamposts and piano wire, lamposts and piano wire. Buy them cheap here...
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X