• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netanyahu plays the Holocaust card...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    Free world, I believe.
    You see that bit, right there. Your lack of understanding of how it exists is why you are the biggest dickhead on this board.
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Well certain bits are. Alot is not. Do you not feel any gratitude to those who have defended the free world? Not even your family?
      It doesn't take Freud to realise that it's exactly because of Zoiderman's relationship with his family that he finds the Armed Forces so abhorrent.

Daddy was too busy killing people to give him the cuddles he so desperately needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
        You see that bit, right there. Your lack of understanding of how it exists is why you are the biggest dickhead on this board.
        Dont be a cock

I don't know if you understand democracy, but regardless how we got it, still leaves me with a right to say what the **** I like. Don't you understand that? Wankstain

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          It doesn't take Freud to realise that it's exactly because of Zoiderman's relationship with his family that he finds the Armed Forces so abhorrent.

Daddy was too busy killing people to give him the cuddles he so desperately needed.
          I reckon your dad went overboard on the 'cuddles' Churchill, possibly why you crave the attention of other men so muh...

Comment

Dont be a cock

I don't know if you understand democracy, but regardless how we got it, still leaves me with a right to say what the **** I like. Don't you understand that? Wankstain
            As I said earlier, you are entitled to an opinion, all I require is that you do not besmirch those who defend the freedoms you seem to take for granted.
            That democracy would rapidly vanish if we had no armed forces to defend it.
            Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Dont be a cock

It is a great pity to have rights without responsibilities.

Comment

You've got that right, they play no part in this at all yet will suffer as a consequence
                Doesn't that goes for all of us? What say do we ever really have in the idiotic acts of our governments?

According to news reports, although many Iranians hate the currect regime, they generally support the idea of a strong, perhaps nuclear armed Iran. Given the history, not sure I blame them.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I reckon your dad went overboard on the 'cuddles' Churchill, possibly why you crave the attention of other men so muh...
                  Could this be the same Churchill who is the ladies man?

Oh damn - I promised I would not post that in case CM saw it. Never mind Churchill - you can thank me when you see me on the 17th.....

Comment

Oh damn - I promised I would not post that in case CM saw it. Never mind Churchill - you can thank me when you see me on the 17th.....
                    Classical homosexual behaviour. No problems with it, of course, but classical.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X