• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netanyahu plays the Holocaust card...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    "
    Netanyhu's object is not to bomb Iran but to help oust Obama from power. That will clear off anyone whinging about settlement and (cough) ethnic cleansing.
    i think you may have this the wrong way round,its the jewish people who are concerned about being ethnically cleansed by a big bomb

Comment

I think the US, even Obama, would be content to see Israel put a stop to the Iranian nuclear ambitions.

The problem is, due to the distances involved and the well buried nature of the targets, they don't really have the capability to destroy the whole shebang. The best they could hope for is to slow the Iranian's progress.

Bit of informed analysis here:

BBC News - Analysis: How Israel might strike at Iran
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
        It's not in their interest to let rogue states have nuclear weapons that could be utilised by terrorists
        Totally agree with you - It's not right that the world stands by and lets Israel keep its nuclear weapons for which it is now threatening to attack Iran with.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          Totally agree with you - It's not right that the world stands by and lets Israel keep its nuclear weapons for which it is now threatening to attack Iran with.
          And "the world" should do what exactly?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Stand up to Israel for once. You would think America with all it's greatness would be able to stand up to Israel but it can't.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              Stand up to Israel for once. You would think America with all it's greatness would be able to stand up to Israel but it can't.
              And by "Stand Up" you mean???????????????
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Leave China to sort it out. Everyone else cannot afford it these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
                  I am not too sure letting a fundamental islamic government have a nuke is a good plan, so I go with this option too...
                  What, a country like Pakistan for instance?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    Israel/USA haven't threatened to wipe a whole nation and its people off the face of the earth.

Look, you've demonstrated your ignorance, and shown you're the last person anyone would want alongside them in any kind of difficulty. I'd say mission accomplished, wouldn't you?

Eh?

Taking the question off the table would be turning Iran to Glass, which I believe I'd like to see.

Some people

Comment

Of course you are. You don't seem to mind who you are hiding behind whilst talking big.
                      But you never even had the cojones to join the REME. FFS, it doesn't get much safer.
                      Did your dad ever ask you if you might feel drawn towards being a milkman?

Cojones? Again fat boy, I don't think you need to have cojones to join the army, I think you need to be dumb, as you are so ably demonstrating.

As for fathers advising their sons, I'd not be listening to yours again lardass, as I reckon he doesn't want you about much, and knowing what a cockknobber you are, I reckon he was right.

Loving the new avatar ginge

Idiots get sent to wars. Remember, when you were spending weeks on end doing pointless tulip as some fool with more stripes than you didn't like you, I was getting drunk and having sex somewhere else.

I think I know who the fool is lard ginge

Comment

Working...
                      X