• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Undesirables on bus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
    Yeah, thats right, I cant get on my local bus cos Sugar and Branson and co have taken all the seats. You keep telling yourself that.
    Yes because clearly by "rich" I meant "ultra rich", not "contractor rich" in the context of the conversation, you monumental idiot.

Maybe go stand outside Canary Wharf tube station at 8.30 one morning, and report back.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Getting in the way of buses (and sailing past motorists during rush hour) are part of the fun. I usually spot a coach or lorry in Lewisham - usually takes them 4 miles to get past me.
      Brissol is probably safe for, say, 9 months (with good behaviour). Wouldn't be getting in the way of buses in Brissol after that...

Comment

If I know there's no way I'm going to avoid getting a bus I always make sure I have my hand sanitiser with me.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Pansy! That we live in a society where carrying hand-sanitiser around is not seen as weird...
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

And what is it with the public transport class that they cant queue for their ride without blocking the whole pavement.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
              And what is it with the public transport class that they cant queue for their ride without blocking the whole pavement.
              What sort of contractor walks? Doesn't your chauffeur pick you up from the office door?

v8gaz
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
              X