• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FA recalls Capello

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FA recalls Capello

<plays Holder>
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Small point, but he left them so they can't recall him. Besides, he would never go back to that lot. Us lot.

Now if you'd said FA beg him to come back...

Comment

Hang on, Cahill...

Comment

ey-up.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

and Young...

FA tells Capello to feck right off again.

Comment

oh well.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

hang on again, Robben...

Sorry about that little joke Fabio...

Comment

I don't believe it. Sturridge man of the match?

He might be Tottenham scum but Parker was England's best player tonight. Sturridge did take the piss out of that full back a few times, but he only played about 40 minutes and missed three chances.

Comment

Robben was clearly man of the match IMO.

I thought we played pretty well all things considered, some of the first half attacking play was good to watch, the 2nd goal was very composed, and the players looked like they cared. We obviously aren't going to win the Euros but if we play like that we should at least avoid completely embarrassing ourselves.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Robben was clearly man of the match IMO.
                    Yes of course he was, but they always pick a home player, so working on that principle it had to be Parker.

Comment

Working...
                    X