• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I haven't got a clue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's amazing how popular a country becomes if you remove all immigration barriers and offer free housing, benefits, education and health facilities.

Such a country becomes popular as the destination of choice for no hopers, criminals and general free loaders.

Weird that.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      It's amazing how popular a country becomes if you remove all immigration barriers and offer free housing, benefits, education and health facilities.

Such a country becomes popular as the destination of choice for no hopers, criminals and general free loaders.

Weird that.
      Should be even more interesting when the Bulgarians get here

Comment

Typical Labour voter on BBC feedback page regarding immigration and the fact that all controls have now been removed by Labour:

Personally I feel privileged and quite proud that foreigners choose to live here.

Reading the BBC's news page it clearly states that no report into illegal immigrant numbers has ever been commissioned before.

Although obviously limits need to be set properly in concrete. Our economy, although thriving, might struggle to support them all.

Luke Welly, Somerset
        WTF?

Comment

Like most reflex New Labour voters, he has difficulty seeing the relationship between cause and effect.

Comment

Personally I feel privileged and quite proud that foreigners choose to live here.
            And I feel privileged and quite proud that burglars chose to nick my golf clubs.

And people like that have a vote... (sighs)

Comment

Working...
            X