• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can I have a ban please?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I have a ban please?

2-10 days should be good enough, Ta!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Are you missing AtW that much?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Starting a thread with BN66 in the title appears to be a reliable method

HTH
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Had enough of flouncing?

I am sure if we had a whipround we could get enough for admin to ban you for a few months. And what will the 3 of you do then?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Starting a thread with BN66 in the title appears to be a reliable method

HTH
          You were wrong
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

You were wrong
            He was starting a thread in general with the same title as the one in Accounting was what did for AtW the poll was a nice touch but he never got the chance to list the options.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

You were wrong
              I'll have a go

Comment

Why not add an temporary but irrevocable auto-ban feature, with a dropdown of between 1 - 7 days, for use by those weak-willed jellyfish who can't resist the temptation to keep peeping at CUK, and posting here, when they should be working.

Snag is they could always creep back anonymously, unless there was also an option (a tick box?) to ban their IP address as well as their user name.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I was on last night!!!!

The first troll posted a thread about it!!!!

The second troll posted in the actual thread!!!!

And the third troll didn't have the nerve!!!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Why not add an temporary but irrevocable auto-ban feature, with a dropdown of between 1 - 7 days, for use by those weak-willed jellyfish who can't resist the temptation to keep peeping at CUK, and posting here, when they should be working.

Snag is they could always creep back anonymously, unless there was also an option (a tick box?) to ban their IP address as well as their user name.
                    +1 I am about to hit a tiddlewave of work and if I don't get my arse off this site I am going to be in the deepest tulipe! Just need help with going cold turkey ... I will be able to handle it after that... Honest.

Comment

Working...
                    X