• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone buy Cravendale Milk?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Never tried it - is it a health thing or can you tell the difference if I pour you a glass without showing you the carton?
    I buy it as it usually lasts longer before going sour
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
      No, but we are.

**You might enjoy it.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

No, but we are.
        AB is this a relative of yours?
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I buy it as it usually lasts longer before going sour
          I already find our cheap milk often lasts well over a week - I'm certain that never used to be the case.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
            AB is this a relative of yours?
            It's a man thing pet, don't tell me you have never checked out a blokes "package" or bum.
            Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

It's a man thing pet, don't tell me you have never checked out a blokes "package" or bum.
              Honestly I “check out” male & female but I like to use a bit of subtlety
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Cravendale.com ©2012

Flash grumbles apart, it's not really a very good website if you have to go to Wiki to find out what the product is:

Cravendale milk is filtered before high temperature pasteurization to remove pathogens. This process gives the product an extended shelf life (ESL) for which a premium is sometimes charged.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I only ever buy it if the normal milk has sold out!
                  "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    In exchange for a few beer tokens at the next meetup can you send me the codes if you don't use them yourself?
                    I do buy Cravendale, I don't use the codes, I sent you one already, I will send others. But because it keeps fresh for so long, I don't get through much milk !

Comment

Why do you need milk that lasts so long? Why not just buy smaller cartons - they last longer when not opened.
                      We just buy 6pts each week and it never goes bad. Maybe our fridge is magic?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X