• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

QE puts UK in 'better position than Germany'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I can't see a holiday home in Portugal doing well. Personally I would have waited until after Portugal leaves the Euro.
    It's a holiday home and future retirement house in an idyllic area. It even has a small vineyard
    Not everything is an investment, money should be enjoyed
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      It even has a small vineyard
      I'd offer to buy a few bottles of first crop but I prefer to know what I am drinking

Comment

It's a holiday home and future retirement house in an idyllic area.
        I think it is likely to lose that particular quality once it becomes common knowledge that you are in residence. Moping around with your gormless hangdog expression, constantly whining about your inherited wealth and boring every one to distraction with your puerile pseudo-intellectual gibberish.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I guess they did not teach you in that Red Brick Uni of yours that staying liquid at bad times is better than sinking your money into property in a far away country that is about to go bankrupt.

One can only imagine high taxes on holiday homes bought by "wealthy" foreigners there to close budget deficit. It would certainly be popular with the locals there.
          I genuinely feel sorry for you.
          No friends, no family, no property, a limited intellect, a not very successful company that is your life. Sad.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            I think it is likely to lose that particular quality once it becomes common knowledge that you are in residence. Moping around with your gormless hangdog expression, constantly whining about your inherited wealth and boring every one to distraction with your puerile pseudo-intellectual gibberish.

Have you just started or finished your shift?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I genuinely feel sorry for you.
              No friends, no family, no property, a limited intellect, a not very successful company that is your life. Sad.
              That's just below the belt friend.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                That's just below the belt friend.

Sorry
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sorry
                  I'll just kick you in the b0ll0x myself and we'll call it even!

Comment

Working...
                  X