• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tax breaks for hiring a cleaner could save middle class thousands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    How many people use maids and cleaners anyway? .
    Missed that one

You do live in your own Pot-noodle and Kleenex bubble, don't you?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Missed that one

You do live in your own Pot-noodle and Kleenex bubble, don't you?
      He has three toilets, so I guess he just moves from one to another as they become blocked.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Young, fit, single and very much open minded French maid of course, what about you?
        This thread is useless without pictures.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

David Cameron plans to investigate whether the Swedish “maid credit” system could be transferred to Britain.

Better ask the Swedish if they'll let go of it first...

Source: Tax breaks for hiring a cleaner could save middle class thousands - Telegraph

WTF are they thinking?

I mean seriously - getting tax free payments to a french maid isn't exactly on top of the list of priorities for vast majority of people.
          Tax breaks to create jobs isn't a new concept. Having employed cleaners myself I think it's a great idea.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

How many people use maids and cleaners anyway? Very few - even those who do would prefer to cut costs if they have to completely by not hiring rather than try to factor in some tax benefit.
            Obviously it's a minority of people, but it's probably more common than you think.

Let's find out:
            http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-maid-etc.html
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X