• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well I wouldn't want to disappoint

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Not everyones, no. Just the author of the crap document. You're really hard work mate. Re-read the thread there's a good boy.
    We read the threads regarding your last client where you criticised everyone apart from yourself.

At the current client co you've so far only mentioned 1 person and you've criticised them.

I'm trying to identify a pattern here and seem to have found one. Can you see it.

PS a poor workman blames his TOOLS.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      I don't walk into a client and then post my problems on an internet forum while criticising the person I'm replacing. You seem to have a habit of doing that.
      So in this precise situation eek, what would you do then mate?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Not sure how you can be honest about the quality of a very very poor document without someone accusing you of that really.

Perhaps I should just smile, tell everyone everythings fine and let them find out later. No point screaming iceberg anyway.
        we have this wonderful thing called the English Language which allows one to weasel out of difficult situations such as this.
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

But what if he is a tool?
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

So in this precise situation eek, what would you do then mate?
            Certainly not come on an internet forum whining that life's not fair, like a 7-year old child.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

We read the threads regarding your last client where you criticised everyone apart from yourself.

At the current client co you've so far only mentioned 1 person and you've criticised them.

I'm trying to identify a pattern here and seem to have found one. Can you see it.

Let's get this straight right now. For the record I was extremely critical of the off-shore team. The first second the new guy set foot on the project he immediately told the project manager to get rid of the off-shore team. There's a pattern.

I just tell it like it is. Was is not the mighty CUK who told Suity to grow a pair and stand up to people? Sheesh I can't win.

Oh, and for the record, the previous 4 pieces of work I turned out were of a high quality. Like I said, when it's good news it's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Certainly not come on an internet forum whining that life's not fair, like a 7-year old child.
                Yep, no one moans about work on here do they SAS.

Comment

Yep, no one moans about work on here do they SAS.
                  Are you a management consultant? You have come on here with a problem. People have given their opinion (and were you expecting any different comments?). And now it seems to be our fault?

Personally I find that everyone I work with is inferior to me. I understand that not everyone can be intellient as I am and I try to help them to progress.

Comment

I have it on good authority the project I left is in much better shape now my replacement finally managed to get the off shore team kicked into touch and is building to my spec unhindered.
                    The first second the new guy set foot on the project he immediately told the project manager to get rid of the off-shore team. There's a pattern.
                    Consistency and attention to detail is a virtue. Its a shame the story changed from page 1 to page 3.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Are you a management consultant? You have come on here with a problem. People have given their opinion (and were you expecting any different comments?). And now it seems to be our fault?

Personally I find that everyone I work with is inferior to me. I understand that not everyone can be intellient as I am and I try to help them to progress.
                      I think it's best if I flounce.

Comment

Working...
                      X