• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snow watch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's what purports to be a live snow map of the UK and north west europe at http://uksnowmap.com/

I presume it relies on tweets, rather than some fancy technology like radar. So it's only as good as the data provided.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

The weather app on my phone said it was -11 here last night. So it must be true. I had no intention of going outside to find out.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I went out onto the balcony in my boxers and the hairs on my bollocks said it was bollock freezingly cold.

I think I need some thermal trousers.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          I went out onto the balcony in my boxers and the hairs on my bollocks said it was bollock freezingly cold.

I think I need some thermal trousers.
          My penis and testicles shrink when cold
          Last edited by Paddy; 4 February 2012, 11:06.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

No snow here in Bucks, just blazing sunshine.

Comment

Some people there appear to be describing the penis retracting, not just getting smaller:

...my penis retracting inside once again.
              ...force me to stop running and pull it out with my hand.
              wtf

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Some people there appear to be describing the penis retracting, not just getting smaller:
                wtf
                Is that what's happened to those two blokes in your avatar?
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  Is that what's happened to those two blokes in your avatar?
                  The one on the right definitely isn't a bloke.

Comment

Just started in Durham. Proper flakes and sitting on the ground (it's probably about 1 degree).
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Nothing here in Bucks, not as sunny as it was earlier and Beeb says it may start around 6 - would not be surprised if we didn't get any though.

Comment

Working...
                      X