• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is your most pointless Flounce?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
    Well, just to give you all a peaceful night's pot noodling. KimberleyChris is two people. We are a married couple from Whitehaven. Chris (me) does 99% of the posting, and Kim has a life outside the house. So I suppose I am her cuckold.

Kim used to browse the website a lot when she was my 'company secretary' so to speak, but now takes almost no interest in it, apart from the fannies.

She never went on 'General' anyway, but used to just browse the helpful stuff about Sex etc.

Sorted?
    ftfy
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 31 January 2012, 10:30.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      It is against the rules to ban anyone with norks as well.
      Do moobs count?

Comment

Do moobs count?
        They had better or Suity MF and Churchill are screwed.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          ftfy
          Can you bold your changes so I don't have to read the entire lot again please? Thx
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Can you bold your changes so I don't have to read the entire lot again please? Thx
            done
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well, just to give you all a peaceful night's sleep. KimberleyChris is two people. We are a married couple from Whitehaven. Chris (me) does 99% of the posting, and Kim has 99% of the brains. So I suppose I am her sockie.

Kim used to browse the website a lot when she was my 'company secretary' so to speak, but now takes almost no interest in it, apart from the funnies.

She never went on 'General' anyway, but used to just browse the helpful stuff about Tax etc.

Sorted?
              Is Kim Hot ?
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                The "red giant phase" for the Sun won't start for at least 7 billion years (unless perhaps our descendents start mining it for large amounts of hydrogen, to fuel interstellar spaceships or something).

The Sun won't heat up sufficiently to start evaporating the Earth's oceans for at least 1 billion years.
                Well before the oceans evaporate, life will cease. Our magnetosphere will have been blasted away prior to this.

What I am stating is the overwhelming belief of some scientists, that a permanent increase of just a couple of degrees would doom us all and I doubt the majority of the worlds inhabitants could cope with shifting climates.

It is all theoretical but there is a strong likelihood that the climate will change to the point in the next 10k years that i will make the earth uninhabitable, almost a certainty is that the human race will have to adapt and shrink.

Then the problem isn't just with the sun. The moon is often overlooked but controls the earth's axis wobble. The moon is slowly moving away and the more it moves away, the less influence it's gravity has upon us. Once the axis starts wildly wobbling, kiss goodbye to satellite communications, although that wont be an issue when the climate is so erratic humans will struggle to even survive.

There are so many natural disasters and stellar issues that will affect us in the next 10k years, but to be honest, I severely doubt we even have that long. Conflict throughout history has come closer to destroying us. I doubt humans lack the sanity to keep them from destroying each other or themselves. WW3 is going to be interesting! Will we ever even have a WW4?

Comment

People live (and have done without fancy science) in countries with temperatures up to 60 degrees apart. A couple of degrees - even ten - might cause drastic changes but that is not the same as uninhabitable or wiping out the human race. Mammals are very adaptable.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                    <Tedious bollox>
                    in the next 10k years that i will make the earth uninhabitable, almost a certainty is that the human race will have to adapt and shrink.
                    <Tedious bollox>
                    On an ego trip?

Adapt and shrink?? WTF

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                      Is Kim Hot ?
                      The quiet ones are ALWAYS the best.....

Comment

Working...
                      X