• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Solar Panels.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Stop spamming the board with your crap. It's not entirely believable that you "have a friend" anyway.
    So 2 posts in one thread nearly 2 months apart counts as spamming?

You clearly have major major personal issues - I hope things get better for you soon.

And thanks for fluffing the thread for me - without you this thread would have sunk without trace. Are you one of my sockies?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      So 2 posts in one thread nearly 2 months apart counts as spamming?

You clearly have major major personal issues - I hope things get better for you soon.

And thanks for fluffing the thread for me - without you this thread would have sunk without trace. Are you one of my sockies?
      It will if it happens again in 2 months time..

Just so you know.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

When 'free solar panels' can prove an expensive mistake – Telegraph Blogs

Comment

Thanks, was thinking about this for our south facing roof.

So it seems the issue is the lease not the actual installation, so I presume if I bought it outright, not that that is on the cards, it shouldn't be an issue as the panels are householders.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
          X