• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Lose weight, get fitter - I've opted out Aerobics classes though so don't call me Wilmslow
    I like aerobics classes. At least when they contain top totty. Like the lady in the foreground of this picture - Gym membership: finding the right contract for you | Money | guardian.co.uk

Comment

Aerobics if only they had classes like that around here with top totty in, I'd be in there like swimwear lol
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Atw in the gym

I think I am getting the hang of this
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          you burn more than that
          If you do it while on the exercise bike, preferably behind a young lady on the bike in front, you burn extra!

Wilmslow.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I bet the hand he has the dumbell in is his w***ing hand lol
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Just back from induction at local gym - burnt 25 calories but don't want to know how many of them in foot long Subway sandwidth with chicken tikka, all salad and chilli sauce!
              Only 3-4 hours on the bike in the gym then
              Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              you burn more than that
              Far more dodgy ....

- You can burn 165 calories just sitting down on an exercise ball over the course of an hour
              - Masturbation burns 100-150 calories over half an hour (presuming atw lasts that long)
              - Your BMR (basic breathing, heart rate, etc) uses more than 25 calories as up to 75% of your daily calorific expenditure is used on BMR. So expect to use more than 1,300 calories a day just staying alive.
              - Eating your lunch uses 80 calories for a medium meal.
              - Even watching TV for an hour uses around 50 calories.

So the estimate of 25 calories for a gym induction is completely wrong. Shoot the gym staff member who told you that.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                So the estimate of 25 calories for a gym induction is completely wrong. Shoot the gym staff member who told you that.
                I was for 5 minutes on a bike that counted that many calories burnt after induction you cretin.

Comment

I was for 5 minutes on a bike that counted that many calories burnt after induction you cretin.
                  Even at five minutes, you would burn almost double that, you burn 25 calories walking at a slow pace for five minutes, you 'cretin':

Biking at a pace of 14-16 mph = 52 calories

Calories Burned in 5 Minutes of Exercise

Comment

Think I've burnt 25 calories reading the nonsense on here

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                      Even at five minutes, you would burn almost double that, you burn 25 calories walking at a slow pace for five minutes, you 'cretin':
                      I just posted what the ****ing machine said ok? It was 25 calories over 5 minutes cycle course.

Comment

Working...
                      X