• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In a perfect world...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I happen to follow climate science so I know it serves up garbage on that topic, no reason to believe it does anything else on other subjects
    What admirable logic. Not.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

So there IS reason to believe the DM serves up journalism with integrity on some topics, then?

I am all ears ...... http://www.mailwatch.co.uk/2011/10/0...ness-accounts/
      Last edited by pjclarke; 25 January 2012, 23:25.
      My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
        So there IS reason to believe the DM serves up journalism with integrity on some topics, then?

I am all ears ...... Clear evidence that Daily Mail planned to use invented eyewitness accounts | Daily Mail Watch
        Probably the same reason that man has any influence over global warming -causing it or preventing it.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

So, leaving aside the climate change stuff that has no relevance to the thread, has anybody yet managed to come up with a well-reasoned defence of the Daily Mail? *doesn't hold breath*

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Nice. How did you find it?
            the usual way, he was searching for articles about disabled ethnic minority illegal immigrants causing house prices to soar whilst simultaneously increasing crime and cancer rates and how its all the EU's fault.
            The picture was second on google's results page... after CUK
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
            X