• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Harry Redknapp - tax aviodance?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    BBC News - Harry Redknapp: 'I write like a two-year-old'

Since when has being thick as pig tulip been a defense? Accountants only advise don't they? He's going to do bird.
    For that argument to stand up wouldn't he need to tell his accountant about this extra account

As much as I would love to see him raped and sodomised in HMP he will get off with a fine at most.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      BBC News - Harry Redknapp: 'I write like a two-year-old'

Since when has being thick as pig tulip been a defense? Accountants only advise don't they? He's going to do bird.
      He's the next England Manager! Can he do that whilst being rogered by Mr Big who's in with the Warders?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        He's the next England Manager! Can he do that whilst being rogered by Mr Big who's in with the Warders?
        The last good England manager (Terry Venables) had some extremely dodgy financial affairs. So if that's anything to go by, Harry Redknapp could lead England to world cup victory in 2014.
        "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

I ******* hate the BBC news webtulipe. As if putting it in quote marks somehow makes it "neutral".
          "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
            So if that's anything to go by, Harry Redknapp could lead England to world cup victory in 2014.
            He'd need to become Harry Potter to do that.

Comment

Whatever the finer points surely he's guilty as hell here of Tax EVASION? Avoidance is ok isn't it?
              Yes it is. I noticed that too. It was the BBC who said he was being investigated for tax avoidance.

BBC = Bunch of Bolshevik C***s

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                Things must be bad if they are going after people who havent paid tax on 100K of income.
                Well they keep letting off the really wealthy ones.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  For that argument to stand up wouldn't he need to tell his accountant about this extra account

As much as I would love to see him raped and sodomised in HMP he will get off with a fine at most.
                  Some sort of fetish?
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

First pictures of Redknapps dog as the jury are sent out in his trial
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

People are on fire today!
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X