• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Married bird, what would you do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is she a MILF or a GILF or a GGILF ?
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      Is she a MILF or a GILF or a GGILF ?
      I don't understand this cuckolding lark. It's like going into a pub, buying a pint and then asking the bloke next to you to drink it while you watch.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I don't understand this cuckolding lark. It's like going into a pub, buying a pint and then asking the bloke next to you to drink it while you watch.
        That happens in rugby clubs all over the world every weekend.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Cuckolding is when hubby gets involved and even sucks off the bloke screwing the wifey. In Peter Griffin's case hubby "apparently" will be away.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Cuckolding is when hubby gets involved and even sucks off the bloke screwing the wifey. In Peter Griffin's case hubby "apparently" will be away.
            We really need MaryPoppins' insights into this. She's good on the urban dictionary.

Comment

Ughhh ughhh ughhh tell me more MF ughhh ughhh you come on big boy say it ughh ughhhh
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Ughhh ughhh ughhh tell me more MF ughhh ughhh you come on big boy say it ughh ughhhh
                What do you want him to say? Mmm? Or 'Mmm'?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  I said it's about you drinking a pint Northernlad, not giving me a shiner when I drink mine.

Comment

I said it's about you drinking a pint Northernlad, not giving me a shiner when I drink mine.
                    Never heard it called that before but I suppose the moisture could make it shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      What do you want him to say? Mmm? Or 'Mmm'?
                      This is all going a little 'Boarding School'.

Comment

Working...
                      X