• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Rules of General are:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, one last time JoeMan, you are fighting a losing battle. Please use your energy remaining to post a vote on the poll.

Thank you, Regent

Comment

Originally posted by Regent View Post
      Now, one last time JoeMan, you are fighting a losing battle. Please use your energy remaining to post a vote on the poll.

Thank you, Regent
      LOL, im grinding them down, its working too, most of the trolls have lost interest or got themselves in such as mess, they dont know why they are having a go at me in the first place...

Comment

Originally posted by Joeman View Post
        LOL, im grinding them down, its working too, most of the trolls have lost interest or got themselves in such as mess, they dont know why they are having a go at me in the first place...
        No Joeman; please listen, cast your vote on the poll. You are not grinding anyone down. Please vote and then get some kip.

Please take my advice, with regards, Regent.

Comment

Originally posted by Regent View Post
          No Joeman; please listen, cast your vote on the poll. You are not grinding anyone down. Please vote and then get some kip.

Please take my advice, with regards, Regent.
          Done- be back at 6am for another round of pointless arguments..

Comment

Make sure you do your paper round on time this morning Joe. You were almost late for school.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Make sure you do your paper round on time this morning Joe. You were almost late for school.
              Bloody Hell MF! is that really the limit of your insults?

Comment

The poll is officially closed (although I didn't fill in the details on the form to confirm the ending time).

Hope you voted ginger anyway and I guess the poll is still open due to my user error.

Don't bother - have a sleep in.

Comment

Originally posted by EricBartlett View Post
                  Bloody Hell MF! is that really the limit of your insults?
                  LOL, hes just jealous because most paper rounds pay better than he'll ever get paid for his daily rate.

Comment

Working...
                  X