• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B launched today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting nothing when trying to sign-up for Plan 1. Takes me to https://life.brochonline.com/index.html but it looks like only half the page loads. The top curve of the white loads, but the rest of the form doesn't.

Using Firefox 3.6.24 on Linux (works fine on Chrome)
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Signing up, pressing tab from the "First Name" field goes to the "Privacy Policy" link, using Chrome.

(I'm interested in it, and good luck with it, before I get accused of mocking / pissing on chips etc.)
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
        got some coverage in the Herald and the Scotsman. Went to the Aston Martin garage yesterday. I may be getting ahead of myself.

Broch - www.brochonline.com

This time next year, Rodney...
        Brilliant! Good luck with it. I am going to give it a go.

DA
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

At least we all have a proper SKA now to get excited about.

Comment

Congrats v8gaz, it's a nice looking site. I must admit, I agree with d000hg, I'm not sure what it does beyond act as an online organiser/diary.

Am I missing something?

Best of luck with it anyway.
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              Congrats v8gaz, it's a nice looking site. I must admit, I agree with d000hg, I'm not sure what it does beyond act as an online organiser/diary.

Am I missing something?

Best of luck with it anyway.
              Agreed, could do with a ten bullet point executive summary of what it does and why it's a must have for us executive types who haven't got time top delve deeply into it.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Agreed, could do with a ten bullet point executive summary of what it does and why it's a must have for us executive types who haven't got time top delve deeply into it.
                10 is OTT for basic web-design principles but a bit more succinct description would be nice. This is a big challenge... how to describe your product in a single sentence. You might even consider getting a copy-writer (and an SEO person, and ...)
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  10 is OTT for basic web-design principles but a bit more succinct description would be nice. This is a big challenge... how to describe your product in a single sentence. You might even consider getting a copy-writer (and an SEO person, and ...)
                  2 x of five. What and Why. Side by side.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Signing up, pressing tab from the "First Name" field goes to the "Privacy Policy" link, using Chrome.

(I'm interested in it, and good luck with it, before I get accused of mocking / pissing on chips etc.)
                    Same in IE9.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      2 x of five. What and Why. Side by side.
                      Still to complicated for you Dim. I'll sum it up.

"It goes Wheeeeeeeeeeee!"
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X