• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dysfunctional family on benefits goes on holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Without the Royals there would be no empire and nothing to make us any more special than the next small island IMO.
    The same can be said of slavery, yet we've managed to abolish that.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      The same can be said of slavery, yet we've managed to abolish that.
      The Yanks copied slavery though, they didn't copy royalty.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Or an unelected head of state like Cameron and his cronies
        So exactly who then IS the elected head of state?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I have far less of a problem shelling out for the Royals than I do for the banks.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            So exactly who then IS the elected head of state?
            We don't have one, we have a monarchy. Do keep up!

Comment

We don't have one, we have a monarchy. Do keep up!
              I am doing my best
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Bunch of German spongers. I don't buy the economic justification at all. Nobody does business with British firms because of the Royal Family. The Yanks and the Japanese would still come and see our castles etc even if we stopped the big handouts.

Harry's the only one out of them that has anything about him and we all know why that is don't we?
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                  Bunch of German spongers. I don't buy the economic justification at all. Nobody does business with British firms because of the Royal Family. The Yanks and the Japanese would still come and see our castles etc even if we stopped the big handouts.

Harry's the only one out of them that has anything about him and we all know why that is don't we?
                  Yep. He's a green lizard alien.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                    But not as much, it would then just be history. I don't know why, but the Yanks really are into the Monarchy.

What do you reckon the gross sales were on Will & Kate tea-towels for instance?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The Royal Family are so down to earth too...

Prince Philip's Lame Lockerbie Lament - Top 10 Gaffes from the British Royal Family - TIME

The 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 killed 259 passengers and crew members; in addition, large sections of the plane crashed into homes in Lockerbie, Scotland, killing 11 residents. In 1993, as he was visiting the street where the victims on the ground died, the prince shocked locals by comparing their tragedy to problems at the royal estate. "People usually say that after a fire, it is water damage that is the worst," he said. "We are still trying to dry out Windsor Castle."
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X