• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suarez...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Suarez got 1 game ban for what he said and 7 for his attitude.
    AtW, it's unlike you to pipe up with a bizarre opinion on a subject you nothing about!

Comment

I don't remember seeing Rooney giving "inconsistent" testinomy meaning in plain language talking BS and clearly trying to get away with it. Suarez had chance to apologise very quickly and he still has not done so to Evra.

As for Rooney - he should be getting red cards for sure and lengthy bans for this tulipy attitude.
      Rooney is a ****** in general.

Evra has a history of playing the race card so he deserves nowt, Suarez not squeaky clean but he has been given no slack.

Super Kevin Davis wiped Evra out and his on pitch reason was "Cos I don't like you' - U do get the feeling the Pros don't like Evra, those ITK anyway......

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Evra has a history of playing the race card so he deserves nowt, Suarez not squeaky clean but he has been given no slack.
        Suarez was given slack because he has not got criminal case against him like in case of Terry - conviction would have probably meant for Suarez that he won't get work permit.

Comment

Suarez was given slack because he has not got criminal case against him like in case of Terry - conviction would have probably meant for Suarez that he won't get work permit.
          wrong - criminal case against terry was because a member of the public reported it.
          Plus there is hard evidence of what was said.

No one heard (not even evra properly) what LS said. so it was dealt with by the FA

Comment

Originally posted by stek
            Now re-read what stek said and adjust your opinion accordingly. It's based on bugger-all anyway so that shouldn't be difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              wrong - criminal case against terry was because a member of the public reported it. Plus there is hard evidence of what was said.
              As I said Suarez is very lucky he is not in Terry's shoes.

Comment

As I said Suarez is very lucky he is not in Terry's shoes.
                I don't think lucky is getting an 8 match ban on one mans word against another

Comment

Suarez admitted to have used that word at least once -

"Suraez's defence was that he used the word 'negro' only once and that it was when Evra is alleged to have said to him: 'Don't touch me, South American.' Suarez said he had replied: 'Por que, negro,' or 'Why, black?'"

Source:

Luis Suarez evidence 'unreliable' and 'inconsistent: FA release details of race row | Mail Online

It's not one man's word against the other.

Comment

Exactly! One word, positive discrimination. Terry will suffer too but he's as guilty as hell before anyone starts!

ITK...

Comment

Suarez admitted to have used that word at least once -

"Suraez's defence was that he used the word 'negro' only once and that it was when Evra is alleged to have said to him: 'Don't touch me, South American.' Suarez said he had replied: 'Por que, negro,' or 'Why, black?'"

Source:

Luis Suarez evidence 'unreliable' and 'inconsistent: FA release details of race row | Mail Online

It's not one man's word against the other.
                      He's not denying what was said, he is denying the context it was used in, the number of times it was used, the fact he didn't' instigate it.
                      In a court of law this would have been thrown out.

Comment

Working...
                      X