• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top Gear India -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    Have to agree I thought it was rubbish. it's all staged and has been forever. How else could you explain Clarkson driving the worlds fastest road car and the never ending shots of him racing past other cars or the roadside shots. Not much of a race if the fastest road car has to do drive bys or is limited to the speed of the range rover the crew are in.
    You're aware of these things called speed limits? When have you ever driven any car to its limit on a long journey?
    Those challenges are just a way to do an extended road test.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Top gear is a pile of cr*p these days, I saw the India one as well and agree it was embarrassing, I thought the explosion they did at the party was in bad taste.

5th Gear is alot better in that they actually test cars and have Tif etc giving the cars stick, 5th Gear is so much better than top gear, top gear is passed it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
        Top gear is a pile of cr*p these days, I saw the India one as well and agree it was embarrassing, I thought the explosion they did at the party was in bad taste.

5th Gear is alot better in that they actually test cars and have Tif etc giving the cars stick, 5th Gear is so much better than top gear, top gear is passed it now.
        There's something about 'Tif' that I find dead annoying. Actually, the same goes for that Plato fella. Is he still on it?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          The, er, bint on 5th gear is rather annoying too.

But then they were all annoying before they had a forced change of channels way back when.

Remember our Tif knocking Mansell off the track in a Touring Car type race?

It was ever so funny.
          Perhaps they could bring back Quentin 'Spiv' Wilson? There's always a subtle feeling that Wilson tends to exaggerate. He has an article in Classic Cars each month where the prices quoted are always a bit too good to be true. Anyway...

Comment

i always enjoyed Tony Mason's segments
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              How about William Woollard?

William Woollard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's been a while since he was on it.

Though there is the horrifying thought that Noel Edmonds was a presenter on it in days of yore.
              Like the idea of that Woollard chap.

Comment

Is Top Gear contractor friendly?

The train banner stunt included one slogan that said "British IT For Your Company" that transformed into the word "tulip For Your Company".
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                X