• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Fat Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Just been force fed a Mr Kipling's French Fancy (lemon) by ClientCo.

Still - it's only 107 calories; less than a banana.
    Lemon is a fruit right?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Lemon is a fruit right?
      Yes. And beef is processed grass so counts as one of your five a day.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I'm too frightened to get on the scales.
        Same here but I recon in last 18months I've put on 2 stone after injury and now need a bra. My gf baby is due end of March so want to look good for pictures so targeting a 1-1.5 stone loss by mid March.
        I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

I've not dared get on the scales, but the belly is certainly wobblier than it was in November

Got a big(ish) ride in Scotland at the beginning of May, potentially followed buy the Ride London-Surry 100 mile ride in July, and I really need to start getting some miles in again.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Just been force fed a Mr Kipling's French Fancy (lemon) by ClientCo.

Still - it's only 107 calories; less than a banana.
            Does that count as Direction & Control?

You should have used your right of substitution!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Made it past MaccyD's! Sainsbury sushi rolls and pineapple for lunch.

Comment

Trying to reduce carbs, problem is that I can't resist bread! Have tried those rice/pasta substitutes made of some jap plant but they are not great :-(

Comment

Am starting Krav Maga this weekend, twice a week plus a weights session should help shift the winter padding

Comment

Bread's kind of addictive, isn't it? IANA NUTRITIONIST.

I practically gorge myself on bread and spuds up to and including lunchtime but then it's zero carbs after 1pm. The joy of this is I still get my hit and am usually too stuffed to want much to eat in the evening (I just have one of those Sainsbury edameme and sugersnap salad pots at about 8pm, and plenty of water).

The other main rule is "No booze Mon-Thu" which I initially found tough but now I simply accept it. Interestingly I find I only want a couple of beers on a friday night.

Comment

Yeah the problem with alcohol is that no one has gone out for a night for a few beers and come 11pm said they really fancy an apple rather than a kebab, booze leads to bad food choices

Comment

Working...
                      X