• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Site That Lists Company Info..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Bit harsh.

AtW started the query a few hours ago. If you come back on Tuesday the 1st ten results will have been returned.
    I'm sure they won't need that long. In fact I think the first results have already been retrieved.

Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Blimey. 3 pages of forum fisticuffs - wasn't expecting that.

Or more likely, he's just nosing how much money contractor colleagues have stashed in their LtdCo bank account? and cant be arsed to pay for it?
      It's this really. End of year taking stock and just general boredom. I'm happy to pay the £1, I just dont want the audit trail of me searching through the, albeit, publicly available records of the chap sitting across the way.

Comment

Originally posted by BillHicksRIP View Post
        Blimey. 3 pages of forum fisticuffs - wasn't expecting that.
        Welcome to General!

Originally posted by BillHicksRIP View Post
        It's this really. End of year taking stock and just general boredom. I'm happy to pay the £1, I just dont want the audit trail of me searching through the, albeit, publicly available records of the chap sitting across the way.

Comment

indeed
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
          X