• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

*Janey in demob happy mode*

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by janey
    excellent! definitely need a good curry house to go to. I was in cardiff with a mate whos from there originalyl and we drove passed a thai restaruant which he said had a very good reputation although he'd never been... I can't remember the name, think it was near roath park and I seem to remember thinking it was pretty big... any ideas?
    Don't really know Roath that well sorry. I'm a Penarth boy

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
      Don't really know Roath that well sorry. I'm a Penarth boy
      I've heard the marina is nice in penarth... my friend is really into sailing
      "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

The marina is quite nice. Decent restaurant in the customs house (El Puerto) there. You can get a water taxi from there into the bay as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
          The marina is quite nice. Decent restaurant in the customs house (El Puerto) there. You can get a water taxi from there into the bay as well.
          do you know much about the sailing scene down there?
          my mate is determined to come stay with me every weekend... but I suspect I'll get abandoned for the sailing scene!
          "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Both Cardiff and Penarth have yacht clubs AFAIK.

Comment

Working...
            X