• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What to get the wife for Christmas?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by al_cam View Post
    Not sure if you are expecting a serious response, but posh welly boots seem to be the thing this year.
    Mrs C was oggling these not really welly boots as we know them, but waterproof.
    <splutter> £145 for a f*^&ing welly?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Dammit you buggers are all sooooo predictable. I've had my eye on a new kettle for ages but will I get one? No.
      I'll probably get some multi-tool or a kite or boots.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
        <splutter> £145 for a f*^&ing welly?
        Not got a wife then? They're not cheap to run. £145 is cheap compared to these

And have you seen the price of handbags?
        Back at the coal face

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions (no where near a full house yet btw). Posh wellies are a no-no for me
          We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
          - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            A new bag and belt.

That should sort the hoover out

I'll get my coat

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by PorkPie View Post
              Thanks for all the suggestions (no where near a full house yet btw). Posh wellies are a no-no for me
              How many hits did we get?
              Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Working...
              X