• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday Night's Question, Who Were You Most Glad to See Get Killed in a Film?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the baldy with a tache in The Matrix? The one who robbed them all in?

Comment

Alan Dickman is good value both as the sheriff of Nottingham and Hans Gruber (Die Hard)
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        I liked it at the end of terminator where Sarah Connor said "You're terminated motherflipper"

Can't find any photos of the the squished T-101 though

T-800
        You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post

T-800
          Nope, I was on about the first film which Kyle Reese refers to him as Cyberdine Systems model 101 and in the second film Arnie calls himself a T-101, an abbreviation of the former

The T800 is first mentioned in Terminator Salvation

Thanks for your effort

Comment

Bruce Willis in Armageddon.

Only good bit of a terrible film !

Comment

Liv Tyler

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
              Bruce Willis in Armageddon.

Only good bit of a terrible film !
              Sure?

Comment

That irrational religious twat in "There Will be Blood" I was cheering every bash of the skittle.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Nope, I was on about the first film which Kyle Reese refers to him as Cyberdine Systems model 101 and in the second film Arnie calls himself a T-101, an abbreviation of the former

The T800 is first mentioned in Terminator Salvation

Thanks for your effort
                  'pends on which version of T2 you're watching; from memory one of them contains a reference to the T-800. That aside, FFS, their naming is all over the place.

Comment

Weren't all you English cheering in cinemas when Mel Gibson got it in Braveheart?
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Vincent in Collateral. Don't get me wrong, the character was cool and all, it was just nice to watch Tom Cruise getting shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X