• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to Bruges on the Eurostar for a few days.

Going to the Christmas Market & hope to drink a lot of beer

Comment

Packing, heading off to the sun next week
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

building a wardrobe and getting some cats...

Comment

Did the Christmas market last week, off to the sun next week
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

EO's thread merged far too late to spare any blushes.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Very shortly I'll be making my way over to the City for the CUK Christmas Drinks. Tomorrow I'll be booking a flight back to London from Vegas or Monaco or wherever we've ended up.

Comment

I've booked myself in for a 5 hour session with a tattooist tomorrow. I finally gave in and decided to get my 25 year old faded 'art' covered up with something new.

Comment

Going getting the tree in 20 mins, then the other one out of the loft and decos.
                  Putting them up, then ordering a chinese.
                  Mother in laws tomorrow then friends for curry.
                  Sunday will be a hell of a day going into the big smoke "finalising" things.

Comment

Saturday - replace the battery in the camper van. Take camper van to garage to get new driveshaft and brakes fitted (assuming that it has stopped snowing and I can get the thing off the driveway and, more importantly, back on later). Take girls to ballet lessons. Tidy the study.

Sunday - parents coming over for lunch and staying the night. Taking DD1 and parents to the ballet on Sunday afternoon. Takeaway for tea.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X