• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just a reminder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a reminder

Police will be at Birminham polling stations tomorrow to deter vote rigging.

Let's just remind ourselves of which party was involved last time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...05/nvote05.xml
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Was it Blue Labour or New Labour?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
      Was it Blue Labour or New Labour?
      And all this from the man who urged us to invade Iraq to spread Democracy ...charade you are Mr Blair.

Comment

Already sent in my fist-full of postal votes (all Conservative).

Comment

Remember guys: Vote early, Vote often!
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

There's definintely something funny going on round here. I live 10 doors from the polling station. I've had 5 people bang on the door and ask if any asians live here in broken English and there are people being harrassed outside.

The police have broken them up twice now.
            Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
              There's definintely something funny going on round here. I live 10 doors from the polling station. I've had 5 people bang on the door and ask if any asians live here in broken English and there are people being harrassed outside.

The police have broken them up twice now.
              Remember to celebrate that diversity...

It's only fair...
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I celebrated it by voting for our local nationalist candidate. I'll probably get shot for even suggesting that in this society.
                Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Working...
                X