• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business cards

My business card is obviously my face, but I'm willing to bet at least one person on here has a business card in this style:

Equally I highly doubt anyone has a card as cool as this one:

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
    My business card is obviously my face, but I'm willing to bet at least one person on here has a business card in this style:

IWOOT!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

10 Geeky Business Cards

I love the Cardapult!

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/t...s-card-designs
      Last edited by SimonMac; 7 December 2011, 08:48.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

A winner!

Complete Circuit Board Lab & POV Business Card

And if you stick to the boring ones, why not go for a geeky business card holder

MacBook Business Card Holder | Apartment Therapy Unplggd

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Clever but impractical.

"What was that guys name we spoke to last week? You know, the clever one."

"I've got his business card here, just turn out the lights, pull the blinds and stand in the middle of the room waving it, will you? I'll see if I can jot his number down."

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post

Equally I highly doubt anyone has a card as cool as this one:

Well I have various cards from their marketing directors over the years.

When I was younger the freebies were useful as well.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              Clever but impractical.

"What was that guys name we spoke to last week? You know, the clever one."

"I've got his business card here, just turn out the lights, pull the blinds and stand in the middle of the room waving it, will you? I'll see if I can jot his number down."

If you look his web address is printed on the circuit board, I assume other details will be on there too

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                If you look his web address is printed on the circuit board, I assume other details will be on there too
                Possibly, but will the lazy hiring manager be bothered to navigate to a website to get the details when everyone else puts them in clear print on a handy little piece of card?

It's right up there with 'fancy' and/or coloured fonts on a c.v. to try to make the candidate stand out. It works, but not always in a good way.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

I've just finished redesigning mine actually. They're normal printed ones, the design is a PCB with the pertinent details written on the main DIP-28 package.

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                  X