• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Limited Company and Divorce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm sounds like your missus has fattened the pig as it were and is getting ready for market.

My advice would be to shift all your cash into a Swiss no-name account, before your missus pounces and snaffles the half of it.
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 3 May 2006, 11:39.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Sound advice, BB, and totally agree with you.

Moi 1 - Elle 0
      Last edited by Fleetwood; 3 May 2006, 11:52.
      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

I've just snaffled what I have left into paypal (less than 500 quid) and spend it on electronic components on ebay. Woot.

Not only that after arguing she's pretty much admitted into conning me into marrying her. Lovely.
        Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
          Sound advice, BB, and totally agree with you.
          Why did you remove the football score?

Comment

It's back now, W.

Comment

If you guys had married a double bagger like Janey non of this would have happened. Eastern Europe must be getting richer by the day.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

The language in which the footy score is expressed should give you an idea as to the nationality of Mme. Fleetwood, and I resent any implication that she was either Russian, an internet bride or both.
                I bumped into a mate this weekend whose Russian wife is divorcing him.. Does that mean her British nationality has come through? He's been sending money for years to her mother back home, as well.
                Christ, what some blokes will do to get their cocks sucked.

Comment

No Fleetwood, I know yours isn't of the Mail order income diminisher variety.
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

An income diminisher nonetheless, BP. They all are.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
                      An income diminisher nonetheless, BP. They all are.
                      OI!
                      some of us aren't
                      "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Working...
                      X