• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watched that Nazi America thing on Amazon yet?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I have Mr Robot on the to watch list, any good?
      I liked it initially it became a little unhinged in the last few episodes. Next series may be worth waiting for.

Currently watching Halt & Catch fire its not bad a few 'I remember that' moments.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Man in the High Castle, again I have that to watch as it looks really good
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

man in the high castle, started not had time to watch properly its going to either be quite intricate or too obvious & messy. Enjoyed the 50's America flavour.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I have Mr Robot on the to watch list, any good?
            Originally posted by vetran View Post
            I liked it initially it became a little unhinged in the last few episodes. Next series may be worth waiting for.
            the premise is good, and I've seen a lot of people rave about it, but it was a bit meh for me. The style of it grated on me as well, especially the lead actor.

The main twist towards the end reminded me of a couple of well known film twists, and just received a shrug of the shoulders from me as I no longer cared enough.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
              the premise is good, and I've seen a lot of people rave about it, but it was a bit meh for me. The style of it grated on me as well, especially the lead actor.

The main twist towards the end reminded me of a couple of well known film twists, and just received a shrug of the shoulders from me as I no longer cared enough.
              ah that was it, Fight Club!

Comment

It all got a bit silly. Not sure I'll watch series 2.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

"The Booth at the end" is clever.

Comment

New show from Damian Lewis, looks ok.

Billions (TV Series) - IMDb
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Texas Rising. Anyone watched it?

Comment

Working...
                      X