• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binge watching Firefly, should be paying more attention but is ok
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Archer Season 6 is out there to be found.

Comment

Watching Daredevil on Netflix.

Fairly good so far. When I heard it was a lot darker than a lot of superhero shows I thought they just meant in tone, not in terms of being able to see bugger all as well.

Comment

I can't keep with the old stuff on CBS Action as it is. Hawaii Five-O (just restarted from season 1). Streets of San Fran (also just restarted). MacGyver (well it was cool in my youth).
          than there's Magnum PI in the final two seasons on ITV4.

Don't have time for anything new.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
            I can't keep with the old stuff on CBS Action as it is. Hawaii Five-O (just restarted from season 1). Streets of San Fran (also just restarted). MacGyver (well it was cool in my youth).
            than there's Magnum PI in the final two seasons on ITV4.

Don't have time for anything new.
            MacGyver has a crap ending. Sorry for the spoiler.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post

Fairly good so far. When I heard it was a lot darker than a lot of superhero shows I thought they just meant in tone, not in terms of being able to see bugger all as well.
              I'm really enjoying it at the moment, watched ep7 tonight. It's pretty violent for a show based on a comic book and it should be start to tie in with some of the other shows lined up for the next couple of years.

Comment

That's cause he's blind innit
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bye Bye Raylan & co.

I'll miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
                    Bye Bye Raylan & co.

I'll miss you.
                    +1
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I was not expecting much from this but will give it a go.

I never got round to watching Constantine, that sounded interesting.

I just watched "The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret." Not sure if it's a US or US/UK production (like Episodes) but it was pleasantly weird.

Watched the first episode of Wilfred the other day. Elijah Wood as a mentally ill man who thinks his neighbour's dog is really a man in a dog costume. Worth a go just for the novelty value - and I like Elijah.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X