• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Always a bit behind the times on these things, but just started Boardwalk Empire.

Looks decent so far.
    It's a good one and keeps getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      It's a good one and keeps getting better.
      When I say 'started' I'm WFH at the moment, so Starting S3 tomorrow. Deffo very good stuff....
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        When I say 'started' I'm WFH at the moment, so Starting S3 tomorrow. Deffo very good stuff....
        Just seen the final episode. Will miss Boardwalk.

Only a couple of episodes of Sons left as well

Still watch Walking Dead but getting a bit samey for me. Roll on Justified and Banshee - new series of both in the New Year.

Comment

Final season of White Collar started in the US last night.

Shame it's only 6 episodes
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post

Still watch Walking Dead but getting a bit samey for me. Roll on Justified and Banshee - new series of both in the New Year.
            Thought Sons was utter dross this season. First three seasons were pretty good but it's gone to tulip since then.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

The 100 is back for season 2 really good so far.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

There are so many of these US series now, they are crowding out all the normal films (in supermarket DVD/Bluray aisles anyway).

Most of them seem to feature vampires, "domesticated" in typically sentimental US style, and thus don't interest me in the least.

But looking forward to Vikings series 2, when presumably Rollo after falling out with Earl Ragnar will hoof it off to found a new colony in Neustria (later Normandy) ..
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

finally got around to watching Suits after lots of people recommending it to me.

Great show.

Comment

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post

As disappointed with the last season of Broadwalk Empire (it went down hill after we lost Gyp) the whole flag forward lost a lot but liked the ending, very fitting
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      Now revisiting Weeds, starting where I left off at Series 3.
                      If I were you, forgetting to finish it would be advised. It just goes on and on and on after S4 or so... for another 4 whole seasons!

There really are a lot of new things around - I hadn't even heard of Gotham, Flash or Constantine until I overheard someone mention them in the pub last week. The latter is on Amazon Video.

I'm just getting into Walking Dead S5 and feeling they missed a huge opportunity (only seen E1, no spoilers please).
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X