• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    I find Sean's over withened teeth a bit strange, in this US production.
    US Productions for you they're all at it

Oh and for those that are interested the new season of the walking dead starts on the 13th
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Quite enjoying The Flash...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Like the new TV show Scorpion, but they have forced it into a mould, I think they missed a chance to do something different.

Hackers vs. Scorpion: Walter O
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Currently enjoying Resurrection and Tyrant.

Just watched the first episode of new seasons of Walking Dead and Homeland

Really enjoyed both after their previous seasons weren't as good as before

Comment

Supernatural is still going strong, not bad first two episodes. Sleepy hollow, not sure how this will pan out.

Looking forward to Grimm starting.

Btw has anyone watched Gotham, have downloaded it, but haven't got round to it yet, any good?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm interested to see what Fortitude is like. Don't think it starts until next year though.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Btw has anyone watched Gotham, have downloaded it, but haven't got round to it yet, any good?
                I've just finished episode 7 of Gotham and it's definitely worth a go. The only down side is Bruce Wayne who is a right little know-it-all.

At the moment I'm working my way through 24. Only because it was on my "To do list". By the time I've finished that, Elementary Series 3 should be warming up nicely.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                  I've just finished episode 7 of Gotham and it's definitely worth a go. The only down side is Bruce Wayne who is a right little know-it-all.

At the moment I'm working my way through 24. Only because it was on my "To do list". By the time I've finished that, Elementary Series 3 should be warming up nicely.
                  Watched quite a few, but not my cup of tea.

Am enjoying the good Wife and also Scandal. Waiting for Nurse Jackie.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Watched quite a few, but not my cup of tea.

Am enjoying the good Wife and also Scandal. Waiting for Nurse Jackie.
                    Managed to chomp my way through Nurse Jackie on Amazon Prime.

Now revisiting Weeds, starting where I left off at Series 3.

Comment

Always a bit behind the times on these things, but just started Boardwalk Empire.

Looks decent so far.
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X