• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just finished Dexter season 1 and much fun it was too!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      It gets more complicated as seasons progress.

I'm almost at the end of S4.
      Let us know when you get there...
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I saw John Lithgow in The Magistrate recently. Oh dear

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          I have now.

Saw that coming.
          I'm at S4 episode 10! Great stuff.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Is it good?

Finished Series 4 yesterday - Just about to watch.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

That was quick. I'm rewatching S5 now I have S6 available... think I'm on E11/12 so looking forward to the new series.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Not a US show, but in fact a UK show

Anyone else watching My Mad Fat Diary, quite funny but with a kickass sound track from the best of 90's Brit pop
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

S5E6.

Edit, sorry that should have been S6E5, now on S6E9.
                  Last edited by Lockhouse; 12 February 2013, 09:09.

Comment

Just finished series one of Homeland. Bit meh really. Prolly won't bother with series 2 for a while

Have walking dead 1 & 2 lined up. Any good or should I keep looking?

Comment

Just finished Dexter series 7. Now started on "An American Horror Story". Definitely not your usual teen vampire fodder.

Comment

Working...
                      X