• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locke + Key on Netflix is great.

Based on the graphic novels.
    And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
      Unfortunately cancelled on a massive cliff hanger.
      Noooo....
      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

McMafia on netflix is great.

Comment

Very late to this judging by earlier posts, but Justified on Amazon Prime is very watchable.

5 episodes in and apparently 6 series to go... it should keep me occupied for a while.
          ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
          Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
            Very late to this judging by earlier posts, but Justified on Amazon Prime is very watchable.

5 episodes in and apparently 6 series to go... it should keep me occupied for a while.

+1
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Picard was visually excellent. Interesting story, annoyingly slightly spoilt by a lazy plot device at the end.

Lovely to see Jerri Ryan high kicking in tight clothes again!
              Last edited by vetran; 20 April 2020, 10:44.

Comment

Just started watching The Good Place on Netflix now it's ended and apparently in a decent way, so can binge the whole show.

Helps that each episode is only about 20 odd minutes without adverts. Only watched the first 3 or 4 episodes so far. Reminds me a bit of Pushing Daisies (which I never watched to the end) for the surreal nature of it.

War of the Worlds (Fox version) season 1 was a bit underwhelming, maybe they'll get a bigger budget and improve the pace if there's a season 2.

Shame they haven't found a way to finish the post production of the season finale for The Walking Dead during the virus outbreak as it may be many months before they get around to airing it. Surely they can do some CGI from home seeing as it's never been that great anyway. Remember the CGI deer a few seasons ago.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

anybody tried watching DEVS?
                  i find it turgid and not very scifi.
                  it's more adolescent shock horror.
                  but it's septic, so................

Comment

Gangs of London on sky worth a watch

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Bull is great fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X