• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    The Last Man On Earth is another short episode show (around 22mins per episode) worth seeking out. Currently on season 4 but admittedly the earlier seasons were better comedy wise. Still has some inventive funnies though.
    The Monkey Magic reboot is only about 22 minutes per episode....

it is probably as good as you would expect...

Comment

Just finished billions season 3.

anyone else seen it ?

after a poor season 2 this was the best season to date. Recommended.

Comment

Young Sheldon has proved to be far better than I was expecting. His little sister is brilliant
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working our way through Animal Kingdom on Amazon. Currently on season 2 and it's pretty addictive.

Comment

As per someone else - The Expanse is being watched and is very good...

Sadly netflix is about 8 months behind so I am coming to the end of what I seem to be able to watch legally.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Young Sheldon has proved to be far better than I was expecting. His little sister is brilliant
              The kid nails the part so well yet is still likeable that it makes the adult Sheldon look a right prick.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Just started watching Happy! Seriously weird and ****ed up but in a good way
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Just started watching Happy! Seriously weird and ****ed up but in a good way
                  Thought you were on about a Steve Coogan show from a few years ago and thought it wasn't weird or ****ed up (that I remember) but turns out that was called "Happyish".

A bit of a lull in decent shows now many have finished for the summer.

Archer (Danger Island), Billions, Silicon Valley, The Handmaiden's Tale, The Last Man On Earth, Westworld, .... enjoyed the latest season and looking forward to the next one.

Fear The Walking Dead (season 4) is on a mid season break. Initially liked the new direction and characters but the old ones screwed it up in more ways than one. Still making daft decisions for the sake of a story.

Still waiting for season 3 of The Man In The High Castle.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Fresh Off The Boat

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      Working our way through Animal Kingdom on Amazon. Currently on season 2 and it's pretty addictive.
                      Thanks for the recommendation. its brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                      X