• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Move over Suity....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Move over Suity....

Woke up this morning with a pounding headache, not normally one to take any kind of tablets, not even the natural herbal tulip stuff but threw a handful down my neck as I couldn't have the light on it was too bright, get to the bathroom and I appear to have a black eye. Seems the irritant that had been causing my contact lenses so much problems over the weekend continued and I had rubbed my eyes so hard it had caused bruising. Get to the train station car park and the tablets from earlier was brought back up along with the rest of the contents of my stomach.

I don't think I will last the full day here at Client Co

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I'm no medical expert but it sounds like the Black Death to me.

When I had a cold in September, the first symptom I noticed was eye related.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      I'm no medical expert but it sounds like the Black Death to me.

When I had a cold in September, the first symptom I noticed was eye related.

I am fairly well versed in medical problems and this looks like a renal failure to me. It cant be Black Death because both the eyes are not blacked out.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        It could be the very rare one sided Black Death.
        You mean the "ack Death"?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Woke up this morning with a pounding headache, not normally one to take any kind of tablets, not even the natural herbal tulip stuff but threw a handful down my neck as I couldn't have the light on it was too bright, get to the bathroom and I appear to have a black eye. Seems the irritant that had been causing my contact lenses so much problems over the weekend continued and I had rubbed my eyes so hard it had caused bruising. Get to the train station car park and the tablets from earlier was brought back up along with the rest of the contents of my stomach.

I don't think I will last the full day here at Client Co

Did I mention I feel tickety-boo and have done for weeks?
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Did I mention I feel tickety-boo and have done for weeks?
            I hope you get raped by a tree!

Comment

Man Flu - The Thruth

SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

As a rule of thumb, if my allfiction is stomach related I will not leave the house for fear of needing emergency bathroom visit in public.

I strongly recommend you find your nearest wellness centre and arrange a consultation with medical proffessional.

Comment

Originally posted by Hill Station Murthy View Post
                  As a rule of thumb, if my allfiction is stomach related I will not leave the house for fear of needing emergency bathroom visit in public.

I strongly recommend you find your nearest wellness centre and arrange a consultation with medical proffessional.
                  Or just get to work. Tell them the black eye was given while acosting some hooded youth robbing an old granny's handbag, that you saved the day and are a hero. Then invoice.

HTH
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                  X