• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair admits: I might be forced to sack Clarke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blair admits: I might be forced to sack Clarke

I don't know why I'm posting this, but I've started so I'll finish.
    Originally posted by DT
    Tony Blair last night admitted that he may be forced to sack his Home Secretary, Charles Clarke, as rebel Labour MPs issued the Prime Minister with an ultimatum to declare an early departure date or face a humiliating leadership contest.

Blair looking miserable, and so he should, the c***

I love it when the bastard looks miserable. Dead would be better but miserable is good too.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

My caption for the pic would be.....

When is a fart not a fart ? When you realise you have "followed through".
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Caught in his office in the middle of a compromising act with Two Shags.

But dead would do too.

Comment

I've been saving a rather nice case of champers and a private venue for my mates when these bunch of ***ts get the boot, but I'm happy to open some of it when the Mad Messiah is bundled off to nowhere land shortly...
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

When's the next regular reshuffle? Can't be much more than a month away.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
              When's the next regular reshuffle? Can't be much more than a month away.
              If the locals are as bad as the polls predict, then we can see some major reshuffling within days...

...hopefully starting with "he who must be stabbed" © Xoggoth 2004
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
              X