• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you like your coffee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the coffee at Rons.

(wobbegong keeping real.)
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

This is Italy, it's punishable by law to drink anything but espresso!!

Comment

With one of these
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I like Latte with Skimmed Milk.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            I like a good espresso or cappuchino, my machine broke down so i need to get a new one. I was looking at a rancilo silvia, think i will order one when i get my next wfh contract.
            I still toy with getting an espresso machine but worry it would be a bad idea, so I'm sticking with my £30 filter machine for now.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
              Mellow Birds, for that touch of class.
              Is that one of the chicory laced fake coffees?

Absolutely hate chicory coffee.

Usually forced upon me when visiting distant relatives or rare acquaintances, and accompanied with that powdered milk that doesn't dissolve right, looking like your 'coffee' has dandruff.

And they wonder why you don't pop round more often.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

<Swiss Tony>
                Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir... gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak. And then you put in the milk.
                </Swiss Tony>
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                  <Swiss Tony>
                  Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir... gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak. And then you put in the milk.
                  </Swiss Tony>
                  My coffee machine is Swiss and I'm called Tony and I used to work in Geneva - but I'm not Swiss Tony!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                  X