• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

War Room

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    So was I, which is why I only bought one packet. I also couldn't quite believe the calorie figures printed on the back (of a cylinder!), so much so that I've now forgotten them. The gist of it though was that one 400g 19p packet is almost a day's calories. Tasted okay to me.
    So with a tin of value baked beans, you can get all your nutritional needs for about 25p/day? Bargain!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      You know a Project Manager's in trouble when he starts calling the room 'War Room'.
      Are they implementing SAP?

Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Are they implementing SAP?

No, Siebel and ATG and a webbyshoppy thingummy, and all the coding's being done in Bobland.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

You know you're really bolloxed when the PM refers to the Project Plan as "Mein Kampf"! :nazi:

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            You know you're really bolloxed when the PM refers to the Project Plan as "Mein Kampf"! :nazi:
            Awkwardly, I was working in Hamburg a few years ago, and they referred to the PP as the "final solution" !

Comment

Originally posted by DAG View Post
              Awkwardly, I was working in Hamburg a few years ago, and they referred to the PP as the "final solution" !

They used to do that when I was in Munich as well. It's quite a common phrase out there.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                You know a Project Manager's in trouble when he starts calling the room 'War Room'.
                We've got one of those here. An A4 sheet with War Room penned on it and stuck to one of the meeting rooms. Wel at least I know they've got another 20 mill in the bank so I'm ok for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                X