• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unrest in Egypt, should I go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't you buy somewhere in SSH AP?

If not, I'd look elsewhere. If you did, then since it's not likely to get better in the immediate future you might as well see how bad it is.

But as Cojak mentioned, it's no longer on our list of places to visit other than in transit (as I quite fancy a cheeky week in Dahab over easter).

Comment

I would avoid the whole of that region at the moment, never know which place will erupt next.
      "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

The end of Sharm el-Sheikh? Islamist parties call for ban on Westerners drinking, wearing bikinis and mixed bathing on Egyptian beaches | Mail Online

Oh Dear

Never buy property in a Muslim country. It's for that reason I'd never be tempted by a villa in Turkey.

Comment

Working...
        X