• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Busy night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    Did you just call Cojak a chav? I hope the mods come down on you like a sledge down a Norfolk mountain.
    If the names are converted. Then no.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I noted a down-rep from monobrow today. Isn't he a troll too - not posted for months so I wondered if someone logged in as him just to be able to land an effective rep. Anyone else?
      Yep. I got a nice grey number from something calling itself ScotGal. Coincidentally Russell's taken a disliking to both of us the last few days.
      You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Confused by this claim the moderators are bobs. Does it have any rationale or is it simply because racist threads get banned => mods must be foreign?
        I believe it's TL's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Cojak = Charvi Janisha Kalandhika
          NotAllThere =Nagarjun Alok Tahoma
          RealityHack = Radhak Haritbaran Kamat

What's not to understand?

(Hidden messages in those names ;-) )
          Please revert with evidence.

(What hidden message? ;-) )
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
          X