• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Labour Govt troubles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Labour Govt troubles

Did anyone else notice that ministers come and go, new scandals appear, but Gordon Brown is never part of them? His wife is not giving lectures for many thousands of pounds and don't get armoured car for shopping, he seems to be exceptionally careful not to stain himself with anything that can get into papers.

Perhaps he is ideal politician that should really be PM?

No. But now you mention it. Skulking in the shadows when the tulipe is flying, and moving centre stage claiming the credit in that pompous egocentric holier than thou manner when something works.

I've also noticed how since Cameron has appeared, the government seem to be getting a lot more flak. But not from Cameron. Could be coincidence.

Comment

You seem to have forgotten the (alleged) rumours that he is (allegedly) a closet poof. I trust nobody will mention these (allegedly) baseless rumours.

It is odd that nobody in the press seems to be making much of the other recent cockup, ie the tax credit overpaymenst which is totally down to Brownstuff.

Quite why the Jabba affair is being reported on so much I have no idea. Nobody cares about stuff like that and I suspect he it may make him more popular if only due to the realisationtat somebody who knows him does not think he is a fat ugly dimwitted uncouth jowly incomprehensible thuggish moron.
      Last edited by xoggoth; 27 April 2006, 20:29.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

What about his wife and kids?

Comment

What has that got to do with being (allegedly) a wooftah? You are naive at times young Russian person.

http://5thnovember.blogspot.com/2006...-to-mince.html

Or did you mean Jabba's wife and kids?
          Last edited by xoggoth; 27 April 2006, 20:38.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Nice blog!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              What about his wife and kids?
              They know for sure that he is "a fat ugly dimwitted uncouth jowly incomprehensible thuggish moron".

Comment

Blair

its just been on the news , Tony said theres nothing wrong , everything is fine , well thank goodness for that , i thought i was going to be up all night worrying about the thought of them loosing there jobs .
                ho well , everythings fine .

oooohhhhhh cap i cant sleep , ive just remembered about all the bad guys they have freed .

oohhh my god i think ive got chicken flu...............................................

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                  Quite why the Jabba affair is being reported on so much I have no idea.
                  It is because Prescott used to rant about the immorality of the Tories. For example, in 1996 he said: "The best slogan he (Major) could think up for their conference next week is Life's better under the Tories. Sounds to me like one of Steven Norris's chat up lines."

I read a bit of Littlejohn today. He holds Prescott in even more contempt than anyone here. He wrote: "For now, I'm just savouring the moment. Prescott is just about the most unpleasant, ill-equipped, ignorant individual ever to sit in government — and there's some stiff competition.

He is a pustulating boil of resentment, hubris and arrogance, with a wholly-justified inferiority complex. He's got plenty to feel inferior about."

Comment

Originally posted by phil1968
                    its just been on the news , Tony said theres nothing wrong , everything is fine , well thank goodness for that , i thought i was going to be up all night worrying about the thought of them loosing there jobs .
                    ho well , everythings fine .

oooohhhhhh cap i cant sleep , ive just remembered about all the bad guys they have freed .

oohhh my god i think ive got chicken flu...............................................

FFS

For starters:

their
                    losing

Next we'll do apostrophes.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X