• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Private message from MODS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Oh grief, not another one planning a board invasion. We've not finished disecting the last lot.
    Perhaps you should draft in some reinforcements. Like you did on april fools day
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Firstly, this is a wonderful thread.

Originally posted by keninparis View Post
      Those ******* Mods who hassle me (what's happened to free speech)?
      1. The UK doesn't have free speech. 2. CUK isn't the UK, it's a private forum.

Originally posted by keninparis View Post
      Yes threads deleted without reason. Mods are fine with newbies like me been calls c**** f***** etc etc for no reason. Enjoy your small world

Suspect what you like, I'll have another login next week
      So first he says we're tulip and then he vows we can't keep him away?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Firstly, this is a wonderful thread.

1. The UK doesn't have free speech. 2. CUK isn't the UK, it's a private forum.

So first he says we're tulip and then he vows we can't keep him away?
        I say we keep him. We can bring him out on special occassions like Xmas, Hanukah or St Georges Day and can prod him with sticks and force feed him curry. Oh the fun we could have.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I say we keep him. We can bring him out on special occassions like Xmas, Hanukah or St Georges Day and can prod him with sticks and force feed him curry. Oh the fun we could have.
          I know you want to suck my cock - just be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by NervousRexx View Post
            Nah.

I have small gaps in my teeth. I fear it would get stuck between them.

Comment

Nah.

I have small gaps in my teeth. I fear it would get stuck between them.
              Get off my case then - you've mistaken me for someone who gives a ****.

Comment

Get off my case then - you've mistaken me for someone who gives a ****.
                You need to get your keyboard fixed. It's making you look a prize one twunt. Oh what's that you say? Your keyboard isn't broken. Oh.

Comment

Erm are you saying that you are the OP?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You need to get your keyboard fixed. It's making you look a prize one twunt. Oh what's that you say? Your keyboard isn't broken. Oh.
                    This is the CUK culture. As quoted, abusing people. Carry one lads. One final time 'you've mistaken me for someone who gives a ****'

Comment

This is the CUK culture. As quoted, abusing people. Carry one lads. One final time 'you've mistaken me for someone who gives a ****'
                      School tomorrow. Best you get a good nights sleep otherwise you may get grouchy.

Comment

Working...
                      X