• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

losing my job to a bob

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Bah! I would have watered and nutured this one, honest!
    Not to worry. He is such a trailblazing computer-literate innovator, he will be back in a different guise before you can say "what a dreary tedious twat he was!"

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by NervousRexx View Post
      Seems to be happening all the time nowadays.
      Have you only just awoken from your coma?
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

It's a cycle, give work offshore, have it cocked up, have to bring it back onshore and we get gigs fixing it. It's been this way since outsourcing/offshoring started. OP must be new.
        All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
          It's a cycle, give work offshore, have it cocked up, have to bring it back onshore and we get gigs fixing it. It's been this way since outsourcing/offshoring started. OP must be new.
          Or, the UK people cock it up a bit less badly, but at 3X the price, so management figure they might as well off-shore
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X