• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Life's Too Short on TV last night - hilarious !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
    and God do I love Game of Thrones .. its a 5/5 tv series ... is the BBC too chicken to pick it up due to the violence and sex ?
    Wasn't it on Sky in the UK, so maybe outbid the BBC (again)?

Season two starts next April on HBO, which is where I'll be watching it from.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

I have the Game of Thrones sky plussed and was thinking about watching it start to finish tomorrow.

Comment

I can see why Gervais gets on peoples' nerves, but he sure is good at getting the big names on relatively small shows.

I think he does a good job of making himself a bit part in his own show too.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I can see why Gervais gets on peoples' nerves, but he sure is good at getting the big names on relatively small shows.

I thought last nights episode was very funny, much better than last week. I love his gormless PA and her suggestions for new projects for Warwick, i.e. a Paedo Trap.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

I thought it was a class until Gervais and Merchant came in. I'd rather they weren;t in it. They spoil it.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I thought it was a class until Gervais and Merchant came in. I'd rather they weren;t in it. They spoil it.
              Gervais didn't really say anything anyway. I think you just find him uncomfortable because your friends compare you to him too often.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

They are in it the right amount I think, I find Merchant funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                  They are in it the right amount I think, I find Merchant funnier.
                  It's like the joke last night. Why does Ricky Gervais stop using Twitter, because it's got 139 more characters than he's every created.

And that's the issue. It's true, so therefore it wasn't funny, and neither is he.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's like the joke last night. Why does Ricky Gervais stop using Twitter, because it's got 139 more characters than he's every created.

And that's the issue. It's true, so therefore it wasn't funny, and neither is he.
                    It;s funny because its True

Comment

They should have written Karl Pilkington into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X