• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sr. Software developer find job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sr. Software developer find job

Hello, All. I'm Victor. I live in RUSSIA. Find remote job. Experience 8 years.
    [email protected]
    My resume:

Education: Baltic State technical university. September 1994 February 2000.
    Specialty: the engineer, industrial microelectronics
    Experience:
    1993-2000 Engineer - electronical. The Baltic State technical university, Faculty of Systems of automatic control.

Development of new laboratory programs for students.
    Repair of the labware(Navigating stations). Programming languages - C, C++, Pascal.
    2000-2003 Senior engineer. OS " Radioavionics ".
    Development software for intellectual complex of a land forces

(Real-time OS VxWorks and base OS - Linux Slackware 9.0), development software for microcontrollers (Atmel AT89C8052, ATMega128). Radio communication, satellite navigation.
    2003-2004 Senior engineer. "Intelser".
    Development software for VoIP stations (H-323, OpenH323), OS - Free BSD, Linux. Development VoIP codices (G.723, G729) on DSP TI and Motorola. Development MS office extensions (add-on), IS extensions.
    2003-present time. The chief engineer of sector of the software. "Atom Park group."
    Management of a department of development of the software. Development software for VoIP, OS - Windows 2000/2003. Development software for microcontrollers PIC18fxx20.
    Control systems of the enterprise.
    Skills:
    Operating systems:
    Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP (7 years), Linux (6 years), FreeBSD (2 years), MS DOS (8 years), VxWorks(2 years)

Programming languages, libraries and technologies:
    Pascal/Delphi (6 years), C/C++ (7 years), STL (5 years), MS Visual C++ (5 years), WinAPI(5 years), MFC (4 years), ATL (4 years), Borland C++ (7 years), GCC(5 years), Berkeley sockets/WinSock(4 years), Assembler (7 years), IAR Systems C-compiler(4 years), KeylSoftware(4 years), PHP(2 year), Lazarus(1 year), FPC(3 years).

Hardware:
    Intel 8086 - P4( 8 years), MCS 51/52 ( 5 years ), Atmel AVR(3 years ), TMS320C5441( 1,5 years ), Atmel ARM( 2,5 years ), Microchip PIC18f(1 year).

We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Sorry - you won't find a job on this board. You are not a European Union national any may find problems looking for a job like this (we have many Czech Republic and Indian developers already doing this kind of thing). You need a visa and you might not get one.

Look on the http://www.softwaredeveloperjobs.co.uk jobs board. Maybe you'll find something there.

PS. Advice just in case, Fleety...otherwise DON'T REPLY TO THE EMAIL!!
      Last edited by Contractor UK; 27 February 2017, 11:24.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

jacko: I think he was wanting to work remotely, so won't need a visa etc. etc..
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

..oh, yes.. of course....
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I suggest using a search engine to hunt for jobs. I'm sure there is one that has a Russian "flavour" to it. If only I could remember what it is called.

Comment

Pascal ??? when was that last used as a serious language in business ??
              An excellent teaching language yes (I was taught it at college way back in time (JD desperately trying to hide his age ), but that was way before Java which I now understand is the defacto standard teaching language)
              Even when I was at college being taught Pascal I can't recall seeing any jobs advertised that required it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
                Pascal ??? when was that last used as a serious language in business ??
                An excellent teaching language yes (I was taught it at college way back in time (JD desperately trying to hide his age ), but that was way before Java which I now understand is the defacto standard teaching language)
                Even when I was at college being taught Pascal I can't recall seeing any jobs advertised that required it ?
                Dephi is Pascal based and reasonably popular in the market.

Although I am not a software developer, I have developed the odd tool in Delphi (and am reasonably competent in its use). I get regular calls from pimps about my availability for Delphi contract work

Comment

Pascal 1
                  Modula 2

Comment

Working...
                  X